[Zope-dev] Re: Bug days?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Apr 24 12:47:26 EDT 2004

Lennart Regebro wrote:

> From: "Chris Withers" <chris at simplistix.co.uk>
>
>>Whatever happened to the plan to have a monthly bug day on the last monday
>
> of
>
>>each month or somesuch?
>
> Nothing, as usual, I guess. Even since bugdays where first thought of, more
> of then and more regular bugdays have been promised, but it doesn't happen.

What would happen if we, as a community, decided to have regular bug-days o nthe
last Friday or Monday or every month?

Accounce on zope-dev at zope.org, zope at zope.org, zope.org itself (if it's ever
working ;-) ) and the nget together on irc.freenode.net #zope-dev...

I don't mind being the "official announcer and hassler" if people are happy for
me to have that role :-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk