[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: The bleak Future of Zope?

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Mon Apr 26 11:05:28 EDT 2004

[Max M, tests a zip file of .pyd files in Zope3, on Windows]
> I finally got around to testing this, and it works *exactly* as I
> hoped. I downloaded Z3 from CVS, and Tim's zip file.
>
> I unpacked the zip file into the Z3 directory, and it started the
> first time.

Yippee!  That's what I expected, but it's always a pleasant surprise when
software works <0.8 wink>.

> I don't know about others, but I don't need anything more than this.
>
> If either Chris or Tim would put that structure up at a saner
> location, I will write a How-to about it.
>
> Basically I just need a web adress that stays current to use in the
> How-to, so that I could point to somewhere like:
>
> http://zope.org/Members/tim_one/z3builds
>

> Where they could get the latest zip file.

    http://zope.org/Members/tim_one/Zope3-pyd.zip

is in place now.  I'll put up a similarly named one for Zope2 this afternoon
(EDT).  They'll be replaced from time to time (when Zope 2/3's C code
changes), but will retain theses names.