[Zope-dev] Re: The bleak Future of Zope?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Apr 26 13:47:39 EDT 2004

Tres Seaver wrote at 2004-4-26 11:46 -0400:
>Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Dieter Maurer wrote:
>>>   We use "SkinsTool", "ActionsTool" and "DCWorkflow" a lot,
>>>   "MembershipTool" sometimes and most other tools not at all.
>>

>> Okay, point taken. :)
>>
>> How much do the tools listed interdepend on each other?
>
>See the attached file.
> ... longer list than written above ...

This happens when I write from memory, sorry!

We also use "portal_types" regularly.

When you do not use the full functionality from the
MembershipTool, you may not need the MemberDataTool nor
the RegistrationTool.

Our minimal tool usage is probably: "Actions", "Membership",
"Skins", "Types", "Workflow".

--
Dieter