[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope-Coders] RE: ATTENTION! cvs tosubversion transitiontomorrow

Scott A. Pascoe manager at planneditsolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 23:17:24 EDT 2004

Tim,

Thanks for the tips.  I'm new to the "zope writers guild" :)

I believe that I've correctly added my public ssh keys to zope, but when I follow your procedure outlined here, I get the following message:

Using username "spascoe".
No supported authentication methods left to try!

Anyone have any thoughts?

--
Thanks, Scott