[Zope-dev] About populate folders by external scripts.

Matt Shaw matt at abstractedge.com
Wed Aug 11 11:36:14 EDT 2004

Hi Christian,
If you are using Archetypes there is a useful tool in the Plone collective
called ATImportTool. This will allow you to import your content from a flat
file. It can create folders on the fly or use existing ones. It can also be
used to update content. It's only available through cvs checkout for now:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/collective/ATImportTool/

hth,
Matt