[Zope-dev] Patch: let non-seekable streams be input for ZPublisher (updated)

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo at hiper.com.br
Wed Aug 18 13:22:42 EDT 2004

Em Qua, 2004-08-18 às 12:22, Ames Andreas (MPA/DF) escreveu:
> [...]
> Questions:
>
> - Is this the right forum/place to send patches to?

This is the right forum to discuss the patches, and to send them for
evaluation if it's a small one, like yours. The best place to actually
send patches to is as attachment in a bug report in the Zope bug
collector.

> - Is there any chance that this could be applied to Zope's mainline?
>   (If not I will proceed with a local disk buffering scheme in the
>   long term.)

Yes, if you file a feature request on the bug collector, which can be
found at:

http://collector.zope.org/Zope

Cheers, Leo