[Zope-dev] closed collector issues 1252 and 1308

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 03:05:37 EDT 2004

Hi there,

yuppie wrote:
> Just want to let you know that I'm not happy with the way these two
> collector issues were "resolved":
>
> <http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1252>
> <http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1308>
>
> Hope at least one of them will be re-opened.

Since these are both confused, long standing feature requests, what I'd
recommend instead is writing a mail to this list explaining exactly what
the problem is that you're having, the changes you would like made, and
why you'd likee them made. You could even give it a nice descriptive
subject line :-)

I suspect there's a solution that doesn't involve any changes to Zope
lurking there since this funcionality, as best I can understand it,
seems to be extremely rarely requested.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk