[Zope-dev] Re: Developing plugins for PluggableAuthService

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Fri Aug 27 13:35:10 EDT 2004

And there I ran into the next problem...

Seems like although there is challenge plugins and interfaces for
creating challenges and everything, they challenge() method on
challenge-plugins doesn't seem to be called from anywhere, ever!
Now, this is a bit strange, so I'm womdering if I'm missing something
basic here, but no, I have grepped the whole Zope installation for any
calls to challenge(), and I can only find it in the tests for PAS...

This is too bad, becuase for the CAS plugin that I started to write, I
need to redirect to an external web-page. No can do at this moment.

Maybe I'll get some time to help finish PAS later, but for the moment
we'll just keep in using PluggableUserFolder, I guess.

//Lennart