FW: [Zope-dev] strange behavior of VirtualHostMonster

zope-dev at netchan.cotse.net zope-dev at netchan.cotse.net
Wed Feb 4 23:50:27 EST 2004

Okay, I debugged a bit more:
> [u'loginUser', u'usermgrFolder', '/', 'VHM']  <= this looks weird to
me

It seems it's pretty okay, however the last line in
VirtualHostMonster.__bobo_traverse__ says:
return parents.pop() # He'll get put back on

Of course, the popped item is 'a', that's the one with the
beforetraversal hook, so if it's really put back on later, than the hook
will run again. I think this is the explanation, but the question
remains: how can I avoid the second call to the beforetraverse hook?

Regards,
Sandor

Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev at zope.org
(Related lists -