[Zope-dev] Re: Zope2.7.0rc2 AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setHeader'

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sat Feb 7 19:23:48 EST 2004

FWIW, this often happens when "self" isn't ultimately wrapped in a
RequestContainer (as it always should be when dealing with TTW code or
code that depends on REQUEST).  The string is likely something like
"<Special Object Used To Force Acqusition>", which is the string that
represents something when it is declared as "Acquisition.Acquired" in a
class definition.

The trick is finding out where the thing loses its context.  No clue in
this case.