[Zope-dev] Re: Adapters in Zope 2

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Feb 12 14:21:13 EST 2004

Santi Camps wrote:
> Very interesting.  That's what I was looking for.  I will try to extract
> this mechanism from CMF.

Silva has co-evolved (some of it inspired directly by CMF, some by Zope 3)
much of the same infrastructure. Our view system is quite different,
and some large changes to it in the coming months. We use a very simple
'service' model (equivalent to 'CMF' tools), and we've just started to
use a very simple kind of adapter.

Though likely less structured than the CMF it may be worthwhile taking
a way to look at the way we do it in Silva.

Regards,

Martijn