[Zope-dev] Errors on Z2 HEAD

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Feb 23 17:30:52 EST 2004

Looks like the test runner is picking up tests in the build-base
directory (which is generated as a result of make), which might also be
why it's so slow, because it's likely running every test twice.  How are
you running the tests?

FWIW, the automated test runners do the equivalent of:

./configure
make inplace
python test.py --all

- C