[Zope-dev] Zope2.7.0rc2 AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setHeader' - SOLUTION

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald at ncl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 06:53:28 EST 2004

Hi all,
You'll have seen my message earlier in the month about the above. Well,
we figured it out.

To cut a long story short, we had a role called 'SYS' in the folder. It
was a real forehead slapping moment, with all the team looking around
at each other with the unsaid thought of 'oops, that's *probably* not a
good idea'. This was the same day that someone else in the team found
out that using 'yield' as a variable is also not a good idea.

So, we deleted the role, and Bob's your uncle. Lots of smiles all
around.

cheers for all the help,
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald, Asst Director, FMSC. 0191 246 4543
Project Manager, FDTL-4 ePortfolios http://www.eportfolios.ac.uk/