[Zope-dev] server for new protocol?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Feb 27 14:32:42 EST 2004

Please stay on the list (readded)

Nikolay Kim wrote at 2004-2-27 10:26 +0600:
>> You must implement the server for the new protocol
>> and you will need some integration code.
>>
>> You have lots of examples at hand.
>
>write server itself not very hard, i simply don't want patch
>ZServer/components.xml
>is there any way don't touch Zserver?

At least, you do not need to change "ZServer/components.xml"
as such component schemas can be inherited and extended --
similar to the implementation.

I did not (yet) implemented my own server, thus, I cannot
tell you the details. But, I am very confident that you
do not need to change ZServer when you do not want to.

--
Dieter