[Zope-dev] win32 setup sources

Alberto Degli Esposti alberto.degliesposti at inrebus.it
Fri Jan 16 14:09:38 EST 2004

Hi,
I need a solution to quickly and easily deploy zope applications on the win32
platform. What I'd like to realize is a setup program that install and
configure Zope bundled with all the needed products, making questions to the
user for correctly setup the application. Unfortunately I have no experiences
in windows programming and related setup tools and I'm lookin for good
examples. Can someone tell me something about the win32 Zope installer and
the tool used to build the executable? Are the sources available so I can
simply customize them? (this is why I've sent the post to this list, please
sorry if I'm OT!!)
Thanx
A.