[Zope-dev] localfs and zope 2.7 (was: Re: 2.7 assertion with CVS of that morning two)

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sat Jan 17 03:12:25 EST 2004

Bakhtiar,
thanks for your pointer.
unfortunately I can not reach my-zope.org.
And the cvs on sourceforge is 16 months old. Not 2.7 ready I geuess.
I fixed The "missing docstring" problem, but I still can not add a local FS.
As soon as I add a local FS to a directory, that directory becomes unaccessible.

Is your LocalFS running under 2.7. What have you done?
Would you min send me your adapted product ?
thanks
Robert