[Zope-dev] Help with ZClasses

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Tue Jan 20 23:54:33 EST 2004

Fábio Bruno wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madame I'm workign with zope ZClasses in zope 2.7.0b.I
> decided to do the example given to us at this site
> http://zope.org/Members/dedalu/precosHowto/#top1.I can not do the
> question 3.1 and 3.2 for the same reason.They tell us to change
> PrecosFolder_add but when we do that it is displayed the follow error
> frase
> Title Parameter List
> Bound Names  context, container, script, traverse_subpath
> Last Modified  2004-01-20 17:23
> Errors invalid syntax (Script (Python), line 1)

I'm guessing you're using a "Script (Python)" rather than a DTML Method.
Make sure you pay attention to the type of object you're supposed to use.

This list, btw, if for development of Zope, not with Zope. For that you
want zope at zope.org.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."