[Zope-dev] [Zope Enhancement Proposal] Sanitizing local roles

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Fri Jul 23 01:03:18 EDT 2004

I agree with you, technically it is not in line with Dieter's proposal.
But locically. Whenever I come accross one I have to deal with the other.
And I never said, that we have to add all the information to one single
table..
As you said, it is not really hard to write the code for a task as I
propoaed. It is the fact that there is no easy  way to get at this
(badly needed) information that is anoying.

Robert