[Zope-dev] ABout Zope ...

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Jun 10 07:33:39 EDT 2004

Samy Beja wrote:

> Hi, I am student and I am trying to convince my teacher/supervisor to
> use Zope.
> In order to succeed, I need your help on these topics:
> _ the xml possibilites and treatments

> _ the time needed to have a good basic knowldege of the product
> _ the strenghs and weaknesses in general
>
> Thanks so much ...

Regarding XML, we now have SyncML protocol implemented in Zope through
ERP5SyncML. SyncML is an XML based protocol which allows to synchronize
remote servers through asynchronous links.

We have compiled some information about this. Read this:
    http://pythonology.org/success&story=nexedi
It will help you w.r.t. Python/Zope vs. Java/J2EE

JPS.