Re: Re: [Zope-dev] CatalogBrains since Zope2.7.1b1

Eric Brun eric.brun at pentila.com
Thu Jun 17 05:32:12 EDT 2004

My object really exist and I check the getPath path : it's a correct path.

When I use CatalogBrains.py of Zope2.7.0 on a Zope2.7.1b1,
my object is correctly returned. The changes in the version of CatalogBrains.py in Zope2.7.1b1 can't find my existing object with a good path. I think there is a problem here.

I just alert a potential bug for the zope-dev community.

Sorry for my english

thanks for your answers

> Eric Brun wrote at 2004-6-16 11:16 +0200:
> >I have a problem with 'getObject' method of CatalogBrains class on Zope271b>1 : it's return None. But with a Zope2.7.0
> >my object is correctly find and returned. The permissions are right.
> >
> >is there any bug here ?
>
> They return "None" when the object no longer exists.
>
> Check the path ("getPath" method) and verify whether the object
> exists.
>
> --
> Dieter

Eric Brun