[Zope-dev] June Bug Day Roundup

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 08:25:02 EDT 2004

Hi All,

A quieter Bug Day than before, hopefully due to my late announcement and the fun
and games we've been having with the lists of late.

Nevertheless, here's the bugs that were processed from the Zope collector:

Fixed:

#1384 - len(LazyCat) problems
#1386 - DateTime cannot parse some ISO 8601 dates

Wontfix:

#1278 - custom_zodb.py usage in Zope 2.7
#1377 - now broken ObjectManager "delete protocol": _on_delete_object

Rejected:

#566  - ZCatalog sort problems when some objects missing the sort property
#988  - manage_delObjects called with tuples
#1019 - problems with bin/mkzopeinstance -d var
#1348 - dtml namespaces issues
#1385 - Zope3 PageTemplate interface changes break traversal

Thanks for all those who pitched in, particularly Andreas Jung and Martijn
Pieters who were top bug handlers...

Next one is the end of July...

cheers,

Chris