[Zope-dev] Re: Custom class: cut,copy,rename?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Mar 2 14:26:40 EST 2004

Ian Beatty wrote at 2004-3-1 16:38 -0500:
>    Traceback (innermost last):
>      Module OFS.CopySupport, line 230, in manage_renameObjects
>      Module OFS.CopySupport, line 252, in manage_renameObject
>    Copy Error:
>    [html snipped]

Using that Zope is Open Source ;-)
and looking at line 252 of "OFS/CopySupport.py" reveals:

    "ob._notifyOfCopyTo(self, op=1)" raises an exception.

    Try to find out why (e.g. by calling this method in
    an interactive interpreter or by adding a log message
    in the "except:").

>    Traceback (innermost last):
>      Module OFS.CopySupport, line 247, in manage_renameObject
>      Module OFS.CopySupport, line 393, in _verifyObjectPaste
>    Copy Error:
>    [html snipped]

Cannot help you with this one: my code is too different from
yours.

But, you should look at line 393!

--
Dieter