[Zope-dev] Zope 2.X BIG Session problems - blocker - our site dies - need help of experience Zope developer, please

alex at halogen-dg.com alex at halogen-dg.com
Wed Mar 3 03:18:20 EST 2004

Chris,

No, just a few minutes ago I got this again:

Time  	2004/03/03 07:45:04.662 GMT
User Name (User Id) 	Anonymous User (None)
Request URL 	http://www.chalkface.com/catalog/html/custom/index_html
Exception Type 	KeyError
Exception Value 	1078236460

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 128, in __call__
      <DTMLDocument instance at 41c33890>
      Physical
Path:/www.chalkface.com/ZWarehouse_0.8/catalog/html/zwarehouse_html_header
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
      __traceback_info__: cart_functions
    * Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 318, in _exec
    * Module None, line 16, in setSessionByRequest.py
      <PythonScript at
/www.chalkface.com/ZWarehouse_0.8/catalog/cart_functions/setSessionByRequest.py>
      Line 16
    * Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1218, in __getattr__
    * Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1178, in get
    * Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 93, in
getSessionData
    * Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 180, in
_getSessionDataObject
    * Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 491, in new_or_existing
    * Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 322, in get
    * Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 198, in _move_item
    * Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 419, in _gc

KeyError: 1078236460

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Great, I'm going to consider that a resounding endorsement and check it
> in soon; please do let me know if you see anything odd come up.
>
> If anyone else has been having issues with the old Transience module,
> and would like to provide feedback on the newer implementation, please
> get this file:
>
> http://cvs.zope.org/*checkout*/Products/Transience/Transience.py?rev=1.32.12.2.2.2&only_with_tag=chrism-sessiongeddon
>
> ... and temporarily replace Zope's lib/python/Transience/Transience.py
> with this newer version to help test it out, and report back the results
> here.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - C
>

> On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 02:14, alex at halogen-dg.com wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > Until now, we did not got any errors with new Transience.py :) It just
> > works, no problems found under high load.
> >
> > Alex

> > > Any news? ;-)
> > >

> > --
> > Alex V. Koval