AW: [Zope-dev] Zope 2.7 memory behaviour

Arndt Droullier ad at dvelectric.com
Mon Mar 22 14:55:04 EST 2004

Your debug information looks like severel objects referenced by
acquisition remain in memory.
You can be sure this is the case if you in the management interface to
Control Panel/Database Management/main/Flush Cache
and remove all objects from cache. If the reference count doesn´t change
then some objects are leaking.

The reference count is the number in the table, or in other words you
have 18136 Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper objects in memory. This
value should normally be much less after flushing the cache.

BTW, the effect I described is no real problem. After some time the
memory usage gets stable.

Greetings, Arndt.