[Zope-dev] Zope and ESI

Ganesha Shanmuganathan sganesh at zeomega.com
Thu May 6 14:07:12 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Has anybody used ESI with zope ? I know that ESI support was added to
squid and the project was funded by Zope corporation. But I could not
find much information on the project after that. We are planing to
experiment with ESI for one of our projects and if required implement a
framework for zope (we will make it available to everyone if we
implement it), which is similar to JESI, since manually embedding the
tags could be a pain and moreover things like aquistion must be handled
automatically by the framework.

I would like to hear others experiences with ESI with zope.  Also how
the ESI tags were used and what were the performance benefits.

Thanks,
ganesh