[Zope-dev] Attention: cvs to subversion transition May 11

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon May 10 12:33:48 EDT 2004

I plan to do the transition tomorrow, Tuesday may 11.

I'll begin at 10am US/Eastern and be done by 5pm US/Eastern.

During this time, I ask that no one make checkins to the CVS head for
those projects.  The first thing I will do is to tag the head with the
tag: 'cvs-to-svn-conversion'.  When I'm done, I will remove all files from the
heads of the preojects in CVS, except README.txt files giving subversion access
instructions.

Jim