[Zope-dev] Re: Preliminary findings: Zope 2.7 leakage caused by errors

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu May 20 11:05:43 EDT 2004

Juan David,

OK, 1.1.0a3 indeed suffers from the same problem, I'm going to take a closer
look the the publishing mechanism to see if I can find anything relevant.

Thanks,
J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: "J. David Ibáñez" [mailto:jdavid at itaapy.com]
Sent: May 20, 2004 10:17 AM
To: Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Cc: tseaver at zope.com; brian at zope.com; chrism at plope.com;
zope-dev at zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Preliminary findings: Zope 2.7 leakage
caused by errors

The "a" in 1.1.0a3 means "alpha". If the problem is in Localizer
1.0.1 I think it will be in 1.1.0a3 too.

Yes, I have a site with a similar behaviour, unfortunately today
the network connection is too slooow, so I can't test that site. I'm
going to do some local tests, though.

Yes, the problem might be the fact that "new_publish" does not
catch exceptions to remove the request from the dictionary.

--
J. David Ibáñez
Founder and CTO of Itaapy <http://www.itaapy.com>