[Zope-dev] Re: [Python 2.3.4c1] nasty LinuxThread problem not solved

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Wed May 26 10:21:23 EDT 2004

On Mon, 24 May 2004 11:29:01 -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Dieter Maurer]

>> I will reraise the question and see what my colleagues feel as the less
>> problematic way:  use NPTL or our own Python version.
>
> It would sure help if people running Zope on an NPTL system spoke up here!

My development machine uses NPTL :
    $ getconf GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION
    NPTL 0.60

I am now starting to create a test deployment.  That machine, which
will be the production machine, also uses the same version of NPTL.

Both systems are Debian with kernel 2.6.5.

(FWIW)

--
mailhost:/etc/mail# less sendmail.cf
less: syntax of file "sendmail.cf" may induce nausea, show anyway? [n]

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org