[Zope-dev] tests with CMF 1.4 and Zope 2.7.3

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Nov 18 09:28:29 EST 2004

There is no "bug", IMO. In CVS/SVN test.py lives in the root of Zope.
It just stays there when you make inplace or make instance (or make
anything for that matter). Removing it would break the checkout.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/