[Zope-dev] Re: Bad interaction between Zope 2.7.3 and CMF 1.4

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Oct 13 06:36:40 EDT 2004

Note that I found it to be relevant which object I want to acquire
(don't ask me why, though).

E.g. going back to my CMFDefault examples, I *can* acquire
portal_workflow and portal_url, but I can *not* acquire
portal_membership and acl_users from a denied context. Go figure.

If I change the test below to "app.wanted =
PartlyProtectedSimpleItem3()" the test fails on current 2_7-branch ...

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/