[Zope-dev] Product doesn't work in zope 2.7 that was working in 2.6

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Wed Oct 13 11:24:51 EDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:56:50PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Best to contact the authors of the corresponding directly.

Well, the author (undersigned) doesn't know what to do.  The question
was not from the users of the application but from the developers.

This product works perfectly till 2.6.3, starting from 2.6.4 and
upwards this problem appears.  Looking at the release notes did not
indicate any changes to the API of catalogue product.

Nagarjuna