[Zope-dev] [Zope] WebDAV/Excel readonly problem

Dirksen dirksen_lau at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 18:49:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

I want to open and edit a file (living on Zope) in Excel through WedDAV. But the problem
is whenever I open the file, it's always marked as read-only, even though I'm logging in
as the manager role (I use http://username:password@hostname/file as the open link). I
test this in the OpenOffice Spreadsheet as well, and the result is the same: it opens it
as read-only through WebDAV. My zope is Zope 2.6.4. Anyone has an idea how to solve this
problem?

Thanks
Dirksen