[Zope-dev] session problem again?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Sep 29 09:29:10 EDT 2004

Matteo,

I'm afraid that there's just no simple way turn Zope 2.6.X into a Zope
that has all the fixes and patches of Zope 2.7.3.  It's not an effort
you can succeed at under the type of time pressure you seem to be under.

A much better tact would  be to make your application work under Zope
2.7.3.  What prevents it from running under 2.7.3 now?

- C