[Zope-Coders] RE: [Zope-dev] [Zope2.8a2] ...to be released by tomorrow....

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:13:19 EST 2005

[Andreas Jung]
> I am planning to make the release tomorrow (Saturday afternoon
> (German time :-)). So please make your final fixes very soon or cry out loud
> STOP if there are any show stoppers.

Barring an unexpected heart attack, an alpha-quality ZODB will be in
place for you by then.

Jim will not be able to merge his ZClasses changes in, so those will
have to wait for a later release.

All the substantive changes I needed to make were completed last
night, and the overnight test runs were successful.  I still need to
write up ZODB NEWS, fiddle the version numbers, make a 3.4a1 release
tag, and edit the svn:externals in Zope trunk to point at that tag.
That's all very low risk, so just assume it's been done if I don't say
anything else later.