[Zope-dev] To ZCML or not ;-)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:09:59 EDT 2005

On Friday 08 April 2005 07:34, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> For me, the main drawback with ZCML is that WingIDE doesn't to auto
> completion on it. ;) An ZCML editor that automatically popped up a
> list of the supported keywords for every statement would be really
> nice. :-p:

Yeah, I talked to Stephan and John about that already. Using Wing's new plugin
architecture, it should be possible to insert such functionality. Another
good application for the plugin system would be the recognition of interfaces
by showing the interface documentation of a class implementing a certain
interface.

Regards,
Stephan
--