[Zope-dev] Re: Uploading Windows release 2.8b1

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Apr 29 18:38:11 EDT 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 28.04.2005, 07:47 -0400 schrieb Tres Seaver:
> I think we hacked in something like this to keep the warez d00dz from
> abusing the site.  I don't know how to get to the cache setup, so I'm
> CC'ing Andrew, who does.

Yeah. I love it to see the windows release catch in on those rules.
Makes me sure I don't want to make those until I die of a natural
cause ... ;)

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -