[Zope-dev] File System Directory Files Permission Setting

Evrim Ozcelik evrimozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:19:05 EDT 2005

Is there a way to set zope permissions for files that are linked to zope
with file system directory view. For example, i have a zope python script
which must only be executed by users that have manager role. In order to do
this i think i have 2 alternatives:

1- I can control the permission in the zope python script script

user = getAuthenticatedUser()
if(user has manager role):
else:
go to login

2- I can put a special file like .metadata file and set the python script
zope permissions. (I don't know how can i do this)

Thanks,