[Zope-dev] BTrees.Length conflict resolution

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Fri Aug 12 07:47:30 EDT 2005

Did the conflict resolution code for BTrees.Length ever work? Because as
  it stands now the code will fail as it assumes that integers are
passed in, instead of state dictionaries:

    def _p_resolveConflict(self, old, s1, s2): return s1 + s2 - old

As there are no tests for this that I can see (the BTrees tests are
kinda very dense), I am not too keen to go touch this, but I think this
should read:

    def _p_resolveConflict(self, old, s1, s2):
        s1['value'] += s2['value'] - old['value']
        return s1

Martijn Pieters, up to his armpits in conflict resolution code.