[Zope-dev] Zope.org Developer Home cleanup

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Dec 11 07:49:33 EST 2005

(Sorry for X-post)

Hi,

I proposed to clean up the developer zone a bit.

I'll do that without a lot of fuss as I have to goals:

- get information up to date
- reduce the amount of false / out-of-date information
- structure it in small steps so important stuff is found easier

I'll make an archive area that holds stuff that is out-of-date and will
not delete stuff except it's obvious to me that it isn't needed anymore.

I'll not make this a large-effort-project but want to move that what is
there to a more usable form. I'll try to gather a couple of points that
can then be tackled subsequently.

Regards,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -