[Zope-dev] Deprecating OFS.content_types

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Mon Dec 12 02:54:30 EST 2005

Hi,

Z2 and Z3 have a module content_types (where the Z3 implementation is an
outdated copy from the Z2 tree). Over the weekend I move the current Z2
implementation from the Z2 trunk into the Z3 trunk and added aliases for
the Z2 implementation (and fixes some broken tests that obviously never
worked). I would like to backport this change for Zope 2.9b2 (there are no
risks since the implementation is identical and because of the aliases) and
deprecate the use of OFS.content_types (zope.app.content_types would be the
replacement). Objections?

-aj