[Zope-dev] Re: svn.zope.org borked

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Dec 19 15:02:27 EST 2005

Rocky Burt wrote:
> Perhaps the backend should be switched from bdb to fsfs (native
> subversion backend type) ?  I know it does away with a lot of these,
> "issues".

Yup, when someone has time to do it.  AFAIK, it will involve
dumping the repository and reloading it.  Past experience suggests that
this will take several hours.  This involves scheduled downtime,
testing, dealing with the inevitable misshap ....

I expect the Zope Foundation will probably establish a new repository.
That would probably be a good time to make the switch.

Jim