[Zope-dev] Re: [RfC] Removal of old stuff in Zope 2.10

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Dec 22 01:27:27 EST 2005

--On 21. Dezember 2005 17:23:26 -0330 Rocky Burt <rocky at serverzen.com>
wrote:

> Personally I'd be a huge proponent of including SQLite in zope core.  It
> is extraordinarilly functional and has few requirements.  I particularly
> like using it to ensure unit tests against RDBMS connections work
> properly.  Requiring a user to install postgresql just to run the unit
> tests of a product is somewhat unfeasible.

Do you volunteer to take over the responsibility for this project?

That means:

 - integrate the python bindings
 - integrate the DA
 - if necessary update existing documentation
 - convince someone from ZC to import the Sqlite code base on svn.zope.org
   (since Sqlite is _not_ ZPL only a ZC employee is permitted to import
non-ZPL code).

-aj