[Zope-dev] Re: [RfC] Removal of old stuff in Zope 2.10

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Thu Dec 22 10:12:30 EST 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 22. Dezember 2005 15:20:27 +0100 robert rottermann
> <robert at redcor.ch> wrote:
>

>> I perfectly agree with both of these arguments.
>> However having a "dead easy to use" RDBMS tool is very convenient. Both
>> for teaching and marketing purposes.
>

> I agree (meanwhile) but we have to sort out the issues I mentioned already
> (license, integration with Z 3, who volunteers :-))

Hmm... I'm definitely willing to help out here.  But one strike against
me is my lack of zope3 development knowledge.

When you mentioned before about importing sqlite into svn.zope.org, you
were talking about actually including a snapshot of sqlite inside zope
source rather than making it a build time requirement?

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
ServerZen Hosting -- http://www.serverzenhosting.net