[Zope-dev] doubt in starting Zope in debug mode on Windows

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 05:05:51 EST 2005

[resending 'cos zope-dev bans batch files for some stupid reason :-S]

Aruna Kathiria wrote:
> It started but Im not getting the python command prompt as how we get it
> on unix when we use zopectl start (in debug mode).

I'm fairly sure you mean "zopectl debug" on linux :-)

...in which case, I use the attached batch script and python script to
get what you're after.

cheers,

Chris

PS: Debug mode is a red herring here, it has nothing to do with Zope
starting a command prompt or not.

runinteractive.bat:
set ZOPE_HOME=e:\Zope\2.7.3
set PYTHON=%ZOPE_HOME%\bin\python.exe
set INSTANCE_HOME=E:\Zope\MyInstance
cls
%PYTHON% -i %INSTANCE_HOME%\bin\interactive.py %INSTANCE_HOME%\etc\zope.conf

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk