[Zope-dev] Running unit tests, LOGging errors

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Wed Jul 20 11:13:24 EDT 2005

Using Zope 2.8 when I run the unit tests (bin/zopectl test ...) from
a checkout ("make instance"), I have none of the LOGged errors
appearing in the ouput.
However if instead I use "make" then mkzopeinstance with another
directory, running the tests make the errors appear in the output.
There are no other differences in my setup.

Anyone know why and where this behaviour is triggered ?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com