[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Zope 2.8 coming this weekend

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Jun 10 12:16:44 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 05:24:08PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Heads up for the 2.8.0 final release. My plans are to make the final
> release on Saturday morning. So any further changes should be done by
> tomorrow at the latest.
>
> Cheers,
> -aj

Mind if I check in text-only changes to the 2_8 branch?
I'm playing with a checkout of the Zope-2_8-branch right now,
and while I was looking at doc/*txt to see what if anything is
said about migrating to 2.8, I noticed some really trivial typos
which I'd gladly check in (and merge to the trunk too).

5710 unit tests... holy cow.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com