[Zope-dev] Clarification re: Zope X3.1, 2.8

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Fri Mar 18 11:56:32 EST 2005

Brian Lloyd wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There have been a number of threads going on today re:
> Zope X3.1 feature freeze and the 2.8 effort. I'd like to
> clarify some decisions re: Zope 2.8

Very much excellent! This, Jims announcement of the April 2 feature
freeze datem and Stephans statement that he was mostly finished wih
thhis X3. work makes this a day of many promising emails. ;)

I was a bit surprised at seeing a feature freeze I had assumed had
happened being announced, but after pondering it I realize it's fine.
And with Pycon coming up, April 2 is probably a good date as well.