[Zope-dev] Patch: Enable Unicode in ParsedXML

Patrick DECAT pdecat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:25:57 EST 2005

Hi Clemens,

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:42:04 +0100, Clemens Robbenhaar
<robbenhaar at espresto.com> wrote:

>  First, thanks for the patch!

You're welcome.

>  Second, ParsedXML is not a core Zope product (normally you should have
> to install it separately). zope-dev is not exactly the right list to
> post for add-on products most of the time.

Indeed, but as I've located this product the Zope CVS
(http://cvs.zope.org/Products/ParsedXML/), I thought it could

>  Ususally there is a README.txt in such a separate product containing
> contact information for patches, etc.

I admit I forgot to check the README.txt for this information.

>  I just checked the ParsedXML README and the information there is quite
> out of date and contains a couple of stale links ... I will bug Martijn
> Faassen as he is the current maintainer ;-)

Thanks. I also thought about bugging him directly, but I eventually
decided to post in this mailing list as I noticed he is subscribed to
it.

>  And, no, the zope core collector is no good place for it.

Ok.

> Cheers,
> Clemens

Best regards,