[Zope-dev] Re: SVN: Zope/trunk/ Merge philikon-zope32-integration branch. Basically, this branch entails:

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Nov 3 05:24:36 EST 2005

Hi Philipp!

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Log message for revision 39848:
>   Merge philikon-zope32-integration branch.

Great! This is a big step forward.

>   * Moved to a zpkgutils-based build system, as the Zope 3.2 extension modules
>     require to be built with it. If everything goes ahead as planned, the release
>     tarball will also be built with zpkgutils (some work has also been done in
>     that direction).

That part seems to be work in progress. I needed some time and manual
changes to set up an in-place instance for a fresh sandbox. And I didn't
manage to install Zope trunk to a different location. That seems to be
completely screwed up.

Similar problems are reported here:
http://buildbot.zope.org/Zope%20trunk%202.4%20Linux%20zc-buildbot/builds/12/compile/0

Is anybody working on resolving these issues?

Cheers,

	Yuppie