[Zope-dev] UI improvements

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Nov 18 09:56:32 EST 2005

--On 18. November 2005 06:27:38 -0800 Alexander Limi <limi at plone.org> wrote:

> How would I approach this, process-wise? I assume I cut a branch and work
> off that, but I'd like to not do too much work that doesn't get used -
> hence, I'd like to know whether people have special attachments to the
> current way things work and are laid out before I invest time in
> improving  things.

In general such changes should be made on the HEAD (for next 2.10 release).
I assume you want to change templates here and there ...so your changes
won't affect major parts of the core. Depending on the number of changes a
branch might make sense, possibly not when the changes are isolated.
Do you have checkin permissions on svn.zope.org?

Andreas